History of Maison Lelieur

If 200 years was told us...
1815
the king's rose
Logo VERONIQUE LELIEUR Logo VERONIQUE LELIEUR

1815
-----

The rose of the king




The Earl Jean-Baptiste Lelieur, director of the imperial parks and gardens, close to Paris, created the Lelieur’s Rose. It was later renamed the King’s Rose for Louis XVIII.

date
2003
Jeweler's store Veronique lelieur in Maisons-Laffitte, Paris area
Logo Maison VERONIQUE LELIEUR

Since 2003
-----

On her ancestors’land



Veronique Lelieur opened her boutique and workshop near Maisons-Laffitte’s château.

In this welcoming place, she is able to work closely with clients, to understand their requirements and work with them from conception through to creation.

date
. . .
VELA7 Tango
VELA7 Charlie Détail

Tomorrow
-----

Very obvious

 

 

Finesse, elegance and sophistication are the motto of our company and our designer identity.

date